Hands On with RDSAP
Hands On with RDSAP
After attending this course you will have:
- Experience using RdSAP software to assess the energy efficiency of a dwelling and the benefits of improvement measures
- A firm understanding of the data required to model the energy efficiency of a dwelling and the range of useful outputs that can be obtained from RdSAP software
- The ability to review the information provided on an Energy Performance Certificate
- An understanding of the typical effects of different energy efficiency improvement measures on different property types and in different circumstances
- An appreciation of how RdSAP software can be used to identify the potential for funding support through ECO and the Renewable Heat Incentive
Are you looking to understand more about RDSAP assessment and the benefits of energy efficiency measures without undertaking rigorous training to become a Domestic Energy Assessor?
This one day training course provides an introduction to RDSAP dataset engaging you with the software and explaining how it can be used to identify the potential for funding support through the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
The course is aimed at those interested in evaluating the potential benefits of energy efficiency improvement measures to existing homes and is based around the practical “hands-on” use of RDSAP software. It provides an understanding of the data used to calculate energy ratings and how to compare improvement options.
Course suitable for: this course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn more about the practical use of RdSAP, but might include those:
- Managing data in Asset Management systems
- Responsible for energy improvement strategies
- Commissioning or undertaking stock condition surveys
- Commissioning EPCs
- Considering becoming a qualified energy assessor
Course type: Classroom learning CPD hours: 6
Please note that licensed users of AutoAssessor and/or AutoAssessorPRO are entitled to at least one FREE place on this course. If you are a user of AutoAssessor/AutoAssessorPRO and would like to book a FREE place, please call us on 01908 442244 to book over the phone.
September 26, 2017, 9:30 am