Sava has an immediate opening for a software developer to join our small, dynamic company based in Milton Keynes.
- As part of the Software Team you will assist with building and extending the Sava software product portfolio, as well as updating and maintaining existing software products, using C# 7.3 and a combination of ASP.NET4.7, WEB API 2.0 and .NET CORE 2.1.
- We employ an automated build and deployment pipeline using a git source code repository (BitBucket) combined with an automated build server (TeamCity) and a release management platform (Octopus). As part of your role you will be responsible for configuring and enhancing these tools and environments.
- Sava strives to build software in a modern, OO based manner using SOLID development principles. If you want to enhance your OO skills and are passionate about software development excellence, then this is the role for you.
- Our products are hosted on a combination of IIS8.0 and Azure and you will be expected to assist with configuration and monitoring of these environments to ensure their performance, reliability and cost efficiency.
- We are committed to unit testing as part of maintaining the quality of our solutions and use an integrated testing framework (nUnit/nCrunch) with mocking tools (nSubstitute). These tests form part of the build process to ensure deployed products are of a consistent quality standard.
As part of a small team this will be a varied and challenging role. A positive attitude and ability to effectively manage your time and work in an independent manner, while staying on task, is essential.