Pricing options for the Level 6 Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation
Developing yourself and advancing your career is one of the most rewarding things you can do. The Level 6 Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation is not just a course, it’s an investment in your future, propelling you into an exciting and fulfilling profession. Equivalent to a degree in terms of academic rigour, the qualification is sought after by surveying firms across the UK and provides you with a competitive edge in the market.
What makes the course so valuable?
- Level 6 degree-equivalent qualification
- Vocational training focused on residential property
- Blended learning – study flexibly alongside work
- All course materials included from textbooks to exam fees
- Expert trainers who are active and renowned in their fields
- Qualify in 24 months, faster than the university route
- Gain direct entry into respected professional bodies such as RICS and CABE
The diploma is priced at £16,450 (inc. VAT), making it a competitive and more convenient degree alternative. An Early Booking Discount of £500 is available to those who enrol on a course at least 8 weeks prior to the course start date.
To discuss payment options please contact a Sava course adviser on 01908 442158 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below for ways to pay and please don’t hesitate to contact our course advisors to discuss possible payment options tailored to you.
Payment in Advance
- Pay in advance and benefit from the lowest overall cost
- Available to individuals and businesses
- Payment can be made in full before the start of the course or split across two years
Option 1 (payment in full): Pay £16,450 in total before the course start date, with a £1,000 refundable deposit payable upon booking.
Option 2 (split payment): Pay £8,225 in year 1, payable before the course start date, with a £1,000 refundable deposit payable upon booking. Then pay £8,225 in year 2, payable 12 months after the course start date.
Pay as You Learn (PAYL)
- Our most popular option. Breaks payment down into a refundable deposit and regular monthly instalments
- No credit check required
- You pay for the diploma as you go, meaning that if you decide to leave the programme prior to completion for any reason, you don’t have to keep paying
Use the slider below to find the best deposit and monthly payment combination to suit your needs:
Third Party Finance with Ideal4Finance
Sava Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offered is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.
Visit www.ideal4finance.com/sava for more information.
Business to Business Package
- Only available to businesses looking to put themselves or a nominated employee through the programme
- Low deposit (refundable) and monthly payments
- Includes business support package of learner template contract and employer liaison
|Monthly Payments |
|Number of Monthly|
What’s included in your course fees?
All study materials, tuition, assessment and exams are included in our fees. Lunch, and regular refreshments during the training days are also included. Terms and conditions apply.
Unless you are paying your initial deposit over the phone by card, please only remit a payment on receipt of a booking form or an invoice from Sava.
What are the next steps?
Sava runs regular diploma briefings all over the UK as well as online webinars where you can attain a better understanding of the qualification. If you have not yet attended, head to our book an event page to book your free place. If you’re ready to find out more and kickstart your career in residential building surveying, get in touch with one of our course advisors at email@example.com, or call 01908 442 158 to discuss your options.