Sava have launched a revolutionary new software product aimed at housing providers. ‘Intelligent Energy’ provides the in-depth calculation, analysis and improvement of energy efficiency in housing stocks. It integrates with all major asset management systems and uses the data directly from the system, meaning there is only a single version of the truth. The software consists of five modules:
- Calculate – Accurately calculate your energy efficiency using minimum data
- Connect – Connect with EPC energy data
- Discover – Discover the energy profile of your stock through a rich visual interface
- Map – Use Google Maps and Street View to see the properties you’ve filtered on
- Action (available in 2020) – Take action though applying optimised improvements to meet regulatory objectives
Intelligent Energy allows you to calculate a result using a partial data set (15 to 20 items), allowing you to analyse and report on your stock even if you don’t have EPCs. The software contains in excess of 80 graphs and charts, covering input data, results, and recommendations.
Intelligent Energy is the offspring of AutoAsssessorPRO and Stock Assessor which have been used by housing providers for the last 25 years. If you would like to find out more, we would be delighted to give you an online or face-to-face demo of the system. Get in contact with us on 01908 442244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intelligent Energy and AutoAsssessorPRO have been nominated for ‘Best Data and Software Company’ at the National Energy Efficiency Awards 2019.