The latest edition of the Sava/Bluebox Technical Bulletin has been released. This is a great resource for anyone in the residential sector. This edition includes articles such as:
- Assessing the safety of high rise buildings
- Microbore heating systems
- The fitness for human habitation bill
- Rodent Infestations
- Japanese Knotweed
- Understanding the Plant
- Property Care Association commentary
- A surveyor’s perspective
- Important Changes to the Pre-Action Protocol
- Waistell and Williams -v- Network Rail
The bulletin is published quarterly and is available for all members of the Sava scheme and learners. If you would like to join the mailing list please click here.
The bulletin can be read here.