This module focuses on how residential properties should be built correctly, focussing on roofs.
- Pitch Roof coverings (construction and detailing, pathology, inspection, and reporting)
- Pitched roof structures and ventilation (construction and detailing, pathology, inspection, and reporting)
- Flat roofs (construction and detailing, pathology, inspection, and reporting)
- Flat roofs (introduction to green roofs)
CPD Subject Category:
Construction - Housing
Sava Online CPD Certificate
£450.00 + VAT
Why you need this
This module focuses on how residential properties should be built correctly focussing on roofs.
At the end of this course you will have an understanding of:
- How pitched and flat roofs are constructed
- Appropriate detailing to keep the weather out
- The importance of ventilation
- Inspection of roofs
Who is it designed for?
- People who require an understanding of the way houses are built
- People with a background in repair and maintenance who want a broader knowledge of construction
- For those looking to gain some related skills and knowledge about how houses are built
- The training programme is delivered through Sava Learn, our online learning platform. You will be asked to read, research, watch and listen, and invited to check your knowledge through quizzes.
- You have complete flexibility as to where and when you undertake your learning.
- You can enrol on this course at any time and work through the content at your own pace.
- You will have access to the material for a year from purchase.
- Content created by leading industry trainers
- Includes a suite of additional and recommended learning resources (such as University West of England construction resources and BRE online library)
There is an online test after completion of the course to demonstrate the knowledge attained.
What are the entry requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements.
The cost of the module is £450 + VAT. This includes all online training material, the test and the award of the Sava CPD Certificate.