AutoAssessorPRO users come together in Manchester and Milton Keynes.
Hosted in Manchester and Milton Keynes in mid-March, the conferences will bring together users of Sava’s leading AutoAssessorPro housing stock software. The conferences will provide an opportunity to get up to speed with new features in AutoAssessorPRO, RdSAP 9.93 changes and what we have planned for the future. It’s also a great way for attendees to talk to other users and Sava experts.
The topics planned for the day include:
• RdSAP changes and how they affect your energy ratings
• Making better use of your energy data
• How changes to the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) could bring funding to improve your housing stock
• Tools to aid effective energy data management
• Working towards more energy efficient and healthy homes
As well as the main presentations, there will be an opportunity to:
• Learn how Sava can help you build skills and nurture talent through the Apprenticeship Levy
• Ask your questions about energy assessment at Dr Fox’s AutoAssessorPRO surgery
• Network with your AutoAssessorPRO user colleagues
AutoAssessorPRO is Sava’s leading calculation software that enables social landlords to analyse the energy efficiency of their housing stock, identify poor performing properties and recommend options for improvement, even with limited data.
The event will run on two days at two venues – Milton Keynes on the 13th March and central Manchester on 15th March 2018 and both days will run from 10am through till 4pm. The cost of attendance per delegate is £50 plus VAT which covers lunch and refreshments.
To book your place please email Mukhthair Badhan or call 01908 442244.