What is Intelligent Energy?
Sava Intelligent Energy provides insight and improvement planning for zero carbon. It uses data directly from your asset management system.
- Calculate energy results (inc. improvement measures) with minimal data ensuring you can get a picture of your whole housing stock
- Uses the national calculation methodology, RdSAP (that Sava co-developed with the BRE and Elmhurst)
- A “data quality indicator” for each property shows you the level of confidence you can have in your decision making
- 100+ interactive charts covering input data, results and improvement measures
- Data can be analysed at stock level and multiple filters applied to interrogate groups of properties
- Data anomalies and missing data can be quickly identified along with a programme for improvement
- See your housing stock on Google Maps and Street View to further identify anomalies
Join our free technical webinars
Did you know that Sava provide free 1 hour webinars which have been designed to improve your knowledge of energy analysis and maximise the value you get from our software.
Use only trusted data
- Integrates seamlessly with all the major asset management systems (AMS)
- Data is continuously synchronised with your AMS ensuring data integrity and provenance
- Automatically access the full RdSAP data that was used to produce your Energy Performance Certificates and transfer this to your AMS for analysis by Intelligent Energy
Set regulatory targets
- Set improvement strategies based on either energy cost (SAP) or carbon reduction (CO2) so you can develop bespoke strategies to meet regulatory targets
- Assess impact of target on resident’s running costs
- Assess precision of targets to prevent unnecessary overspend anomalies
Our Technology Partners
Intelligent Energy integrates seamlessly with all the major asset and housing management systems:
Analyse improvement options
- 35 EPC improvement options applied in order of cost effectiveness
- Auto selects most cost-effective variant of each improvement option
- View improvement plans by property or by improvement option
3 million social housing properties under management
200+ local authorities & housing associations using our technology
Integrated with all major asset management systems
For over 35 years we have been Making Buildings Better
Sava strives to make buildings better. We do this by providing education, technology, and compliance
services to building owners, surveyors and the wider property industry. We were established in 1983, and
our roots are within energy assessment and home condition surveying.